Where should you go?
There are a range of health care services available in Hawke’s Bay. Choosing the right service for your symptoms means you get the right treatment in the right place.
Queen’s Birthday weekend
If you need health care over the long weekend you have options:
- Call your normal practice for information on their after-hours arrangements
- Call urgent care facilities:
- City Medical in Napier; open 24/7: 06 835 4999
- Hastings Health Centre Urgent Care; open 8am to 8pm daily including weekends and public holidays: 06 873 8999
- The Doctors Hastings Urgent Care; open 8am to 4pm at weekends and public holidays: 06 876 8445
In an emergency always ring 111.
For information on all Hawke’s Bay general practices click here
If you are unsure of what to do or have any health related questions you can call Healthline FREE on 0800 611 116 for advice from a trained registered nurse. Healthline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Emergency Department or 111
General Practice, After hours
General Practice, Dental Services or Social Care
Pharmacy and advice